Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sledding




Ok so I did it! I finally went sledding with my kids. Yes I know you are all shocked. I don't like the snow, speeds or anything where I might get injured. Anyhow I am so bummed I didn't get a picture to prove this because I actually participated...going down the hill on the sled and all! I have to admit I had fun. My feet were freezing (apparently Steve Madden doesn't know anything about the snow) but other than that we had a good old time! Note to anyone who is planning a sledding trip...I actually think stilettos are a good idea..they dig into the icy snow preventing a fall. Ha ha.

9 comments:

Lindsey Stubler said...

Way fun--- we got sleds for Christmas too and went a couple days ago. I'm proud to say I hopped on a sled myself too! By the way, I accidently erased your comment on my slide show of Disneyland cuz I edited my pictures! Oops! Disney was a blast- we went the week before Christmas! So so fun!

Amy said...

You are too hilarious! I'll try that stiletto thing the next time I go sledding... it seems to make sense!
Where did you go sledding at?

Clements Family said...

How fun...we got sleds for Christmas, I wanted to go tomorrow, but I guess it is supposed to snow!

Heather said...

I really like the stiletto idea. I think you might be onto something with that. Could you come up with something that's a little warmer though? We should plan a friends sledding trip. It sounds like everybody got sleds for Christmas. My kids absolutely love going.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That is too funny about the stileto boots. That actually could work quite well. I'm glad you guys had a good time! Sledding is fun but I'm with you I definately prefer the warm.

Chereebee said...

WAY TO GO BETS!!! I am disappointed though that we don't have a pic of you to see this accomplishment! :)

Chad and Kelly said...

I have to say, I homestly LOVE how in every picture Alyssa is doing some kind of pose, and she wouldn't even let the snow stop her! She is totally ready for modeling!

The Lind's said...

So fun! However I am with you on the snow! But good times with the family are worth being cold. It was great to see you guys! Happy New Year. I am counting on seeing you when you come out to Santa Monica. It would be lots of fun!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

What a fun time!! I love sledding! However it does get cold. It is so worth it because the kids have so much fun. Hey I will come and watch next time. Alyssa is such a little cutie. She loves her pic taken.:)