Tuesday, January 15, 2008

FINISHED!!!


So like I promised...here is the final result with my closet organizing. I can't believe how much easier it is to see my clothes when they aren't crammed together. I love the shelves I put my shoes on so then I can still see them, but they are sort of out of the way. That was Adrienne's idea. It feels so good to have a clean closet that I am slowly working my way through my house. It makes it so much easier to have someone (who is extremely organized) there for moral support. I haven't tortured her to come back and do the rest of the house. I think my closet was the most cluttered. So hopefully I can clean my house with out calling Adrienne for advice. I told her she should do this for a living. She is so good. We even used her label maker. I love it! I might have to invest in one for me.

11 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

did you make those shelv's or buy them? It looks so good!! I just might have to copy you! good job!

Nielson Family said...

It's too bad we couldn't have used the label maker more. That was the best part.

Lyndee said...

It looks great. You have such a talented friend. I love what you did with the shoes. Thanks for the great ideas.

The Lind's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lind's said...

GREAT job! Your closet looks amazing. I have a hard time believing that it looked bad to begin with. I have always thought you were so neat and tidy. Honest! It looks amazing. Now you should come help me! :)

Chereebee said...

Way to go Bets! You're closet looks GREAT!!

The Hulls said...

Someday when we get a house will you help me organize when we move in and help me decorate? I'll babysit for you for a month and you and Gentry can go on a cruise, to mesquite, to disneyland where ever you want! But don't worry, this won't be for a long long time!
We miss you guys and can't wait to come back! (I'm still trying to figure out a way to deliver there)

510Jen said...

It looks fabulous. Could you come and do mine? I loved seeing all you hi-heeled shoes. I wish I could wear those I would be GINORMOUS.

Clements Family said...

I can't believe how many shoes you have! You did such a good job!

kassie said...

That looks great. I have to tell you I am very jealous of the shirts. You need to come up with a boy one for Gentry.I hope you had a good time on your little trip!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Betsy!!
I love your organization. I am off track Feb. 8th HELP!! and maybe you could be the recepient of some of my disgareded items. HE!HE! But I am serious. I am begging for 8 hours. Cafe Rio could be involved!! Or what is something I could tempt you with? Let's make it a date.