Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Nice weather outside...

So I have to post this story because I couldn't stop laughing. Anyway I was getting ready for church on Sunday and I hear Gentry telling the kids they better go play outside while it is such nice weather. I didn't think much of it until about a 1/2 hour later when we were driving to Gentry's mom's house and Gentry says "I can't believe the weather has dropped 15 degrees in only 30 minutes!" I thought for a second and said "Gentry where were you reading that it was 70 degrees out?" And he said "on the computer." I looked at him and could hardly hold in my laugh, and said "Gentry, are you kidding me the computer is telling us the room temp...not the outside temp." He felt embarrassed and said "well that explains it....luckily I didn't have the kids go outside in swimsuits....they might have gotten frostbite or something." Well we got a good laugh.

4 comments:

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Betsy that is so funny. That sounds like something I would do. You have to get one of those counting charts they work great. Before I started Brynlee could only count to 15. It doesn't take them very long to learn. I had her practice counting while I would do her hair. I love that we are keeping in touch through our blogs. I have always thought you were so sweet and darling.

The Lind's said...

That is hilarious! I had to tell Gerry and he thought that was funny too! Hope your kids didn't catch a cold :)! I was going to comment on your other post to say Happy Anniversary! I have always thought you two were so good together...even way back in the day!! Hope you had a great one!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

By the way I am sorry about Boston with the Sprengals disease. What is it exactly? That must be so hard to see your child go through something like that.

Clements Family said...

That is hilarious! But I have to say, it was 70 up at the Utes game on saturday at 1:30!