Sunday, November 11, 2007

Boston ate my nose!


This is a picture of Brock crying because he was sure Boston ate his nose. Gentry played the game with them a few weeks ago and teased the kids that he was eating their nose. Well Boston apparently did it to Brock, but didn't give the nose back, so Brock was throwing a fit because he wanted his nose back. So I took this picture of him to show him he still had a nose. Boston actually bit his nose...luckily he didn't leave any marks. A little side note: It doesn't matter what the temp is outside, Brock loves to take his shirt off. I swear every picture I take of him he has his shirt off.

2 comments:

Di said...

That is hilarious...he looks so concerned. Gentry sounds like such a fun dad and husband. I'm sure Tyler will play tricks like that on our kids too. You guys are a model couple and family...happy anniversary.

The Bullocks said...

p.s. I have to tell you one more thing, I was so sad. Ryan just pointed out to me (from the last comment I wrote) that none of my comments I have been leaving you have been showing up because I didn't type in that little character thing in the box. Story of my life, not paying attention to detail. so I have been leaving you comments, just none of them show up.