Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Bad day for Brock...again.




Well we have know idea how long Brock has had this binki in his room, but we found it today. He was sucking on it like he has had it for a while. So we told him binkis are for babies. Gentry decided to cut the nipple off because he didn't want him to have it. 2 hours later this picture was taken and he was still crying. He keeps asking for us to put tape on it and fix it. My kids really are happy sometimes, but I wanted you to all see what we got to experience tonight. Happy days...:)


2 comments:

Lyndee said...

I am going through the same thing with the binky's. I only cut the tip of the binky's and they still sucked on them. I never thought of cutting the entire nibble off. Good idea Gentry.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

You gotta love nights like that. I'm scared what will happen if I ever try to break Stockton from sucking his thumb. They just get so attached and comforted. What an adorable but sad little face.