Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Anniversary




Well Gentry and I had our 8th Anniversary this week. I can't believe it has been 8 years since we got married. We went to PF Chang's for dinner, and then we came home and watched the Bachelor together. (Yes that is why I love him...he likes the same lame tv shows I do.) Gentry keeps me every bit as entertained as my kids do. He knows how much I love to read everyone's blogs and comments and so the other day he yells from the computer room..."We have 3 comments!" Of course I knew he was trying to get my hopes up so I responded with "whatever!" Then he proceeds to say well Diana said that she thinks..... and then Lindsay said......and I can't remember what he said, but it sounded so believable that I came running in to read the comments and there was nothing. He loves to torture me. I couldn't stop laughing though because he knows me and my friends so well he can make comments for us all. ( I can't believe I believed him.) I think I was laughing about the fake comments for about 20 minutes. I couldn't ask for a better husband. He always knows when I need a laugh. My sister always makes fun of us because we are inseparable. He is my best friend. I love you babe!

5 comments:

The Bullocks said...

Happy anniversary. and Happy Birthday to Alyssa. that princess party sounds so fun. I was laughing so hard at your comments story. Gentry's jokes are always so random, that's why they are so believable and so funny.
I am so like you. If I leave a new post on my blog I check my comments like every half hour, it's totally the highlight of my day to get comments.
it's been so fun with the new baby, I'm loving having my mom out here. I'll give you a call when she goes home and I have to get back to normal life. love ya
p.s. I love that you are up dating your blog so often it's so fun to read.

busymama said...

I linked your blog off Heather's site - it is so fun to read and see how you are doing! I told Katie that I felt like I was "blog stalking" her for a while before I posted a comment! I figured I better comment so you would know I am now "Blog stalking" you too - loved the comments story, too funny! - Brandi C.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Happy Anniversay! That is so neat! You guys are such a darling couple. I love the blog story about your husband. Blogging is defiantely an addiction for sure. That story about Brock is so cute. I love that we have a place to write down all of the cute things that our kids do and say.

Heather said...

Alright, so you've been married 8 years but how long have you been dating? Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute and fun to be around. Are you so excited for "Women Tell All Tonight?" It's nice to have husbands that are willing to watch the chick shows with ya:)

Lyndee said...

Wow how time fly's. I still remember when you were in middle school and Betsy sang to you Gentry. Congrats on 8 years. You guys are such a cute couple.