Friday, November 2, 2012

HALLOWEEN

This year Halloween was PERFECT weather.  I literally can't remember any other Halloween being so nice.  We actually got to see the kids' costumes.  Loved it!


So we decided to have a fire in the driveway and visit with the neighbors...we left our candy bowls out and chatted with all of the neighbors that came by.

 These people came over to join us for the "party"...and of course they had to show us up by handing out FULL SIZE candy bars.  I laughed listening to how excited the kids were.
 We let the kids go around with their friends....Who knew Halloween could be this much fun when the kids can go by themselves?!?
 The boys were all business...they didn't have time to talk, they were literally running from house to house.  Boston didn't want zombie makeup this time.  He wanted people to see his face.  Brock decided to be a football player.

Angie knows how much I've wanted an egg cooker like hers, so she surprised me and got me one.  I was so excited.  Not sure what I loved more, the egg cooker...or the tag.  I laughed pretty hard.
 Now I can make 7 EGGS at the same time...this is AWESOME!

4 comments:

Greg and/or Angie said...

Careful of that fire, get to close and you could burn something important...

S said...

What great friends you and the children have. What a fun idea with the fire in the drive way.

Greg and/or Angie said...

I loved all of your October posts! Maybe because we were in most of them:) Making memories!

Nielson Family said...

Didn't you love how warm Halloween night was. Awesome idea to start a fire and hand out candy. Wish I could have done that instead. Love all your pictures!