Saturday, November 17, 2012

Alyssa's Birthday Party

Let me start with saying I don't like having birthday parties.  I swear they're a pain, and someone always gets left out.  So  I told Alyssa she could invite a few girls from the neighborhood...girls she "hangs out" with (they don't call it playing anymore).   Hopefully none of her friends from school feel bad.

Anyway Alyssa wanted to go to Classic Skating.  My friend Angie helped me drive since I didn't have enough room in my car with my boys.  It turned out great cause then I had someone to visit with while the kids were out having fun.

Here are the girls that came for the party.  Back row: Brynlee,  Morgan, Erin, Lexi,
Front row: Savannah, Alyssa and Natalie.

 They had a little dancing going on in the middle of the skating rink and Alyssa and Natalie won these awesome glasses for being the best dancers.

1 comment:

S said...

Happy fun birthday Alyssa!!