Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas Decorations

I sort of dread putting up Christmas decorations, because I feel like they just make the house more clutter-y...but my kids LOVE them.  So they can't wait to put them up.  We let them help us. (Which causes me more stress because they want to get EVERYTHING out...you know the decorations you don't put up and have good intentions of giving them away...they get those out too.)

Gentry has been taking a bunch of pictures on his phone and tinting/cropping them with an app he has.  So I thought I'd post a few.

The boys were most excited for the ornaments that they had made in previous years.
 Alyssa literally set this tree up herself.  She got it out of the box and put it all together.
 Every now and again we get showered and dressed...usually on Sunday:)
 Frannie needs a haircut.
 Yep this picture would be me grabbing Brock's arm...(a little firmly)...trying to get them to stop being silly and just smile for the picture.



3 comments:

S said...

I love these pictures. Would the kids come over and do my decorations for me?

Nielson Family said...

I dread putting up Christmas decorations. Luckily my kids haven't asked about it yet so I think I'll go through everything and get rid of stuff before I let them have at it. Love your Sunday outfits! Reminds me of something else I need to do.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

your house looks great!! Such good taste you have!!