Wednesday, May 30, 2012

This 'n That

Last week Angie and I rode my tandem bike to City Creek.  We thought it was super fun, so now we are trying to convince the husbands to come along with us on the next ride.
And of course...safety first!!! Gotta wear them helmets!
 Michelle Mills and her friend Penny were nice enough to show us the way!
Brock sent home my very own Subaru biking shirt...because he was so impressed! (Gentry got one too so I'll need to get a picture of us both on the bike with our shirts.)

Then we decided to cut down the trees in the back yard that had died.  OK so Gentry cut them down, and I help carry the limbs to the trailer so we could take it to the dump.
 Brock and Boston are always wearing their Power Ranger suits.  It cracks me up.  And they just LOVE Frannie!
 Boston made this card for Reese's Birthday.  I loved it.
"Happy Birthday Reese, are you really 6?" Because he's so much older being 8 and all.
"Dear Reese, You grew up so fast.  Have a good day." I'm sure he'll get his "G's" turned around eventually.