Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Alyssa....

 I went with Alyssa on her last field trip.  I actually drove up separately because I had to leave a little early to get back to doing hair.  But it was fun for the little bit I got to be there.  (The whole field trip was a little bit unorganized because they made the kids eat lunch as soon as they got there...which was 10:00 am.)  So I didn't get to do a lot of the activities with her...so we didn't get many pics unfortunately.

This is Alyssa and some of her friends singing/dancing and thinking they are pretty darn cool.
 This is one of Alyssa's friends Nevaeh.  I think this is the only time Alyssa looks short.
 For Activity Days they took this picture and Alyssa gave it to me for the Mother Daughter night.  I thought it was such a cute idea.

1 comment:

S said...

Again love all the pictures and especially the cute grandkids.