Thursday, November 3, 2011

Blanding...to see my BABY!!!!

OK OK OK, so maybe it is Adrienne's baby.  Adrienne had her baby Locklyn, and I was dying to see her.  I finally made a trip to Blanding so I could visit.  Locklyn was almost 2 weeks old when I finally got to see her.  She is adorable, and I'm sad I had to leave.  Luckily I think I have Adrienne convinced she needs to come to Riverton soon...so hopefully it won't be long before I get to see them again.

 My little Locklyn.  She is so tiny I couldn't get over it. 
 I love how little her legs are...so adorable!
 I swear I was flashing the camera every time I held her.  She was a good sport letting me take so many pics.
 She smiled for me but my dumb camera was too slow...so this is the "after smile".
Adrienne gave me this necklace.  I LOVE IT!!! 

It says: "FRIENDSHIP: make a wish and put on your necklace, true friends give us something to hold onto, and help us stay afloat, wear your necklace as a reminder that you are my anchor...
  I got to go with Adrienne to Locklyn's 2 week checkup.  Adrienne's dad is her doctor.  (How fun is that?!?)
Adrienne thank you so much for letting me come visit!  I can't wait to see you again soon!!!

4 comments:

The Hulls said...

She is a beautiful baby!! Thats so great you were able to go and see her!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

She is a cute baby!! Such cute friends you two. I love the necklace how sweet!

Annika said...

What a cute name. Congrats Adrienne!

Nielson Family said...

Thanks so much for coming to Blanding. I feel bad its in the middle of nowhere. It was just what I needed.

P.S. I heard Tenli the other day telling one of her friends that she has a cousin named "Boston". I seriously don't know what to do with her. She's always telling these little lies. But if you call her out on it she'll just say she was kidding.