Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The 4th of July

We usually have the 4th of July parties at my house.  This year I was too lazy to take pictures with my own camera so I stole pictures from my sisters.

We did a little swimming.
Some did a little relaxing...
There was a little plotting.
A few random pics...

Eating..
Playing basketball.

And having a good ol' time.  No fireworks for us, we are getting too old to stay up that late....my kids were so mad at us. (So I promised them on the 24th of July we would see some.)

Happy 4th of July!!

Side note story:
Brock and my nephew thought it would be a good idea to throw dirt clots at cars driving by, while at my Mom's house.  I found out and told Brock he could be arrested.  He was nervous and sick that he was going to jail, and driving home Boston says. "Hey Mom, do they feed you in Juvee?"  Since when does my son know the slang for Juvenile Detention...or whatever it's called?  Needless to say Brock will NEVER do that again.

2 comments:

Clements Family said...

I love the picture of the kids plotting...and the story of juvee is hilarious!

The Lind's said...

Looks fun!! I also love the juvee stoy!! Happy Summer!!