Wednesday, July 27, 2011

1st Day of School

Alyssa had her first day of school yesterday.  The boys got to go "meet" their teacher,  who lucky for them happens to be Grandma Cyndy.  Alyssa is in a portable classroom, and she loved it.  She said the temperature was just perfect. 
 Alyssa started 4th grade.  Her teacher is Mrs. Evans. 

 Erin White, Alyssa, Natalie White, and Morgan Watts
 Boston and Brock started 1st grade with Mrs. Mikesell aka Grandma Cyndy.
 For the first few days of school the kids have to wear specific colors.  Today was RED day.
 When the boys got home we asked how their first day was and they said 
"BEST DAY EVER!!!"
 Brock, Nathan White, and Boston
 The boys got to "meet" their teacher and check out the classroom.  They took this very seriously.
 Before leaving for school, Boston said to me:
"Mom, if there are any bullies, they can't even bully us cause we are twins so they will get confused."  I thought it was funny their random thoughts.


Last night we got invited to a VIP reception in Salt Lake.  It was actually really cool.  We got lots of free food, and they gave us all a gift bag...with coupons for more free food.  Wahoo!

This is the only group shot I got with us on my camera.  Gentry was closing his eyes, but we didn't dare ask for a retake.  They took a group shot with the cow and gave us each a copy.

7 comments:

The Hulls said...

How exciting to be V.I.P.'s

The Hulls said...

Jennifer is signed in on my blog thing so that was me your mom making comments.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Alyssa is growing up she looks so beautiful in this picture. And man those two boys are handsome!! It will be a fun year!

Nielson Family said...

Love the updates, its about time.

Annika said...

Ahh, did you cut your hair!?! Cute!
Ok and the VIP dinner for Chick-fil-a makes me laugh.

Clements Family said...

I can't believe school has started already. How nice for you that you can have a break:)
PS...your hair looks cute!!!

Kristin said...

Every other post is about chik fil a and it's seriously cracking me up. I was there this week and just as I was looking around thinking "wow no Betsy today" in walks your sister. It made me smile.