Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kindergarten Program 'n More

This last week we had the boys' kindergarten program.  I was actually a little sad because they are going to first grade now.  Time flies! 
The program was hilarious.  Both boys got pretty excited to sing.  They did a song about Santa in Hawaii and they did some hula motions with it.  Boston had it going on!  I couldn't help but giggle at him shaking his hips.  Boston was also very proud that he could recite Peyton C.'s lines.  (I was impressed cause he doesn't usually memorize much.)  Brock was also singing his little heart out.  I was a proud Mom:)

We finally had a decent day with the weather here so we opened the pool.  I was so excited to have some warm air!!  Can you tell how closely I was watching the kids?  In my defense...Gentry was here too. (he was taking this picture.)
Gentry took the kids to Chick-fil-a Friday night, while I was helping at a wedding dinner.  They had a bounce house, and games...my kids thought it was awesome.
 Brock working the hula hoop!
 Brent, Allison's husband set up a surprise party for Allison's 30th birthday. Super fun!

We met for breakfast for Allison's birthday on Thursday.  I love the gift Heather gave her.  It's 30 dumb dumb suckers and she wrote '30 SUCKS'.  I thought it was such a cute idea.

4 comments:

Suzi said...

How do you always look so perfect! It is not fair, i tell you!! :) we need a play date with the kiddies soon since the weather is warming up.

Clements Family said...

I feel bad...I wasn't invited to the party!!!
What are you doing to do when your kids are at school all day!!! How nice will that be!

us said...

Wait, is that pool in your backyard? So fun! I am gaining weight by the minute cause all I do is read on my phone. You got me addicted. Loved the secret book. Can't get enough e-books!

Kristin said...

Too bad 'n More' didn't include an awesome picture at Texas Roadhouse! Dang...next time we'll fo sho bring the camera!