Sunday, May 8, 2011

A VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I love Mother's Day.  In fact I love whoever invented Mother's Day.  It's my favorite day, next to my birthday of course.  I love having an excuse to have your kids and husband be extra nice and helpful.

I got a new calling in church, and I'm now in charge of the sacrament musical numbers.  This calling couldn't be more perfect because I love having musical numbers.  I would actually prefer to have no speakers and just music.  So when the bishopric called me to my new calling I said an enthusiastic "YES!"

So with my new calling I had to have a musical number for Mother's Day.  The primary hadn't practiced any songs so naturally my next option was Alyssa and her cute friends...and my friend Angie to accompany.  They did a great job, and the speakers did a great job too.
Natalie Alyssa and Erin


  I love the gifts that the kids gave me.  They crack me up, and they are so sweet. 


Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, and Mother in law Cyndy.  We love you both so much!

4 comments:

S said...

Such cute pictures and we love you so much too.

Heather said...

Did you get released from YW, or just get an additional calling?

Nielson Family said...

Happy Mothers Day to you!! You are great with your kids. Every time after I come home from visiting you in Riverton I always try to be more "Betsy-like" with my kids. After all you have to let them live a little.

us said...

You are such a beautiful momma! Happy Mother's Day!