Sunday, October 24, 2010

Young Womens Halloween Party

 We had a Young Womens combined activity this last week...it was a Halloween party of course so everyone dressed up.  Gentry was gone so I had to take the kids with me.  I think they had fun because I let them dress up too.  My boys are always looking for an excuse to wear their Tigger costumes...unfortunately they are getting too small I think.
 Me and Annika
 Annika, Me, and Kellie
 Some of the Young Women who got there on time:)
Annika, Kellie, Me and Jen...I couldn't find both leg warmers...so I just decided to wear one.
 The whole group including my kids...thanks Annika, I stole it off your blog:)
We played this really fun game...each team got 6 rolls of toilet paper and we had to wrap someone into a Mummy.  I took it VERY serious...and we won! (As if I would let the Young Women, or Young Men win...yeah right!)

4 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Fun activity to have with the youth. I like that you are so competitive. It will help others stretch to keep up.

Annika said...

Not that the youth even had a chance, but they can dream. P.s. thanks for sining Jingle Bells for musical chairs due to our music malfunction. Why exactly did you choose a Christmas song for the Halloween party?

The Bullocks said...

Hey, I love your witch tie, so cute.
I have a funny story for you... today I was wearing maybe a more fashionable outfit than I usually do. and I was driving in the car with Bailee and she says "mom do you think Betsy would wear that outfit that you are wearing?" I think she was excited that I was actually wearing something "stylish" I have to admit I took it as a compliment.

Kaydee and the boys said...

I'm in YW's as well... what's your calling? I love it and it looks like you enjoy it as well... a little too much. ;) And Katie, you are so very wrong. You're more stylish than I could ever be - but yes, we all strive to look more like Betsy... Bailee's so cute.