Saturday, October 16, 2010

Incredible Pizza

 Jett, Alyssa, Tenli, Brock, and Boston
 Adrienne and Boston
 Me and Tenli
 Jett, Boston, and Brock
 Brock and his "special" smile...this boy struggles getting a natural smile, he's probably just annoyed I keep trying to take his picture.
 Boston
 Brock
 Boston.  I don't know why they always have red stains on their face.

 Alyssa
 Me and Alyssa...Adrienne was watching us and told me I should try to win, but the other dang kids kept cutting me off.
 I asked Brock to give me a better smile and this is what I got.  I didn't think nostrils could flare that big...but I was wrong.
Me and Adrienne...we didn't get a picture together at Incredible Pizza...so we took our own:)  Thanks for coming to visit!

6 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Looks like a fun time!

The Hulls said...

Love all the pictures... especially Brock's flared nostrils!! Haha, I love it! Looks like a fun place!

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Fun pictures, fun time!

Annika said...

Ivory has that same outfit Alyssa is wearing, funny. Hope you get feeling better, we missed you today. So what you "continently" get sick after the party is over huh? I see how it is. J/K

Nielson Family said...

Thanks for letting me and the kids come visit. I'm not sure who enjoys coming up to Riverton more, me or the kids. Of course you already have your blog updated.

Amy said...

You guys are super cute!

That looks like a fun place. Haven't been there, but I'll have to try it when my boys get a little bigger.

hey, at least your boys eyes are open in the pics... that's more than I get.