Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween stuff

So all of my kids love holidays.  Boston I think wins for being the most excited.  When I switched to my purple purse a few weeks ago, he told me it was a great idea because it is a Halloween color.  October 1st he was wearing an orange shirt. (The only one that he felt was a "Halloween" color.)  Then begged me to get out his bones shirt.  (The Halloween shirt from last year.) The boys wore it all day...then the next day came and they still wanted to wear it.  They are off track so I said OK...I wasn't in the mood to battle.  But on DAY #3 they still tried to wear the bones shirts.  I told them we had to wash them, but they wouldn't change.  So off to the store to buy another Halloween shirt.
THANK YOU WALMART FOR SELLING $5 Halloween shirts!
We took the kids to the Dollar Store a few days ago.  Boston picked out this Witch for the front door...I told him I'd let him put it on his bedroom door:)  He was thrilled.
This is actually day 1 for the bones shirt..so it wasn't dirty yet.
Brock wanted to take a picture of the gun he got at the Dollar store.

4 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Love it that they are so into Halloween and decorating. They look happy in their new shirts.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

So cute!! Cutest kids i have ever seen!! Love the door witch!! and the cute Halloween shirts. By the way good job on your game yesterday boys you were awesome!!

Laura Nielson said...

I love your blog Betsy! Your kids are adorable.

The Bullocks said...

I think Bailee should have been your daughter and Boston should have been my son. only he shares my same love for all the holidays. they are such cute boys!!!!