Thursday, April 22, 2010

You Decide...

So a couple weeks ago we made pretzels with the kids.  I let them make their own shape.  We've done this in the past and they usually just make the letter of their name.  This time Brock got done with his pretzel and this is what I found.

I looked at it, then took another look.  I looked at Brock and said, "Brock what did you decide to make?"  He replied with "It's a sucker Mom!"  "Yes, yes it IS a sucker isn't it?!?"  I called Gentry over to see his "sucker"...we both couldn't stop laughing. 

I hope none of you are offended by Brock's sucker...hopefully it will at least give you a little laugh for the day.

10 comments:

Heather said...

I AM LAUGHING SOOOOOOOO HARD!!!! I just might print that off and hang it on my fridge so I will always have a constant laugh.

Brittany said...

HA!!! Yes, that definitley looks like a sucker.:) Great morning laugh, thanks!

Nick and Amera said...

hahahhahahah thatcracks me up! good post! I love it!

Amy said...

lol!!! I can't stop laughing about that. I'll have to show this one to Mitch FOR SURE!!
Boys... will be boys I guess :)

Johnston Family said...

I am so glad that you decided to post this! Sooo funny!

The Hulls said...

I love Brock and I love his "sucker" pretzel!! You gave me a good laugh!! Love you guys!

AngiDe said...

That is the funniest most innocent thing I have ever seen!! Thanks for the laugh!

xo

The Lind's said...

haha!! Oh my goodness that is too funny! That is quite the sucker! How funny I can't stop laughing!! Love it!

On a side note...I want your pretzel recipe! Sounds yummy and what a fun mom you are!

carrie said...

Oh my gosh, it's after midnight....everyone here is sleeping soundly, and I'm laughing OUT LOUD. So funny. Thanks for posting this.... It really cheered me up. Even at midnight! :o)

Jennie said...

OH.My.Gosh! Hilarious!! You always post the funniest things your little guys do and say. Thanks for the laughs!