Saturday, April 3, 2010

EASTER WEEKEND

We have made it an annual tradition to take the kids to the Riverton Easter Egg hunt.  They love it.  It only lasts about 60 seconds but they get lots of candy and prizes.
It was fun for the kids.  They even say their cousins and friends while we were there.

We stopped by to check out the fire engine this time.  The fireman even let them have a seat in the drivers chair.
I dressed the kids in bright clothes that way I thought it would be easier to find them....I wore a bright shirt so they could find me too:)
Then it was off to Grandma Cyndy's house for a fun Easter egg hunt, and yummy dinner.
The boys went running to get as many eggs as they can.  It's funny because they passed a million eggs to get to the ones in the back of the  yard.
But Alyssa was the smart one, she gathered the eggs closest to the house.
Boston and his stash of eggs.

Jordyn, Alyssa, Boston, Brock, Bridger and Kamri.
And we can't forget the tradition of NEW SWIMSUITS!!!  I love their little white bodies. (Thanks Grandma Cyndy and Grandpa Kim!)

More to come tomorrow....

1 comment:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

I had such a great time watching the grandkids on the Easter egg hunt. And they all look adorable in their new swimsuits!! Glad you could all come it was a good day for me.
Love you all Grandma Cyndy