Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lava Hot Springs

A few weeks ago the photographer who took our family pictures (Peter Loosli) asked us to go to Lava to have our pictures taken at the hotel and pool. He was doing pictures for the people who owned the hotel and they wanted pictures of a family having fun. The kids LOVED it. We all had a great time and they took care of all of our food and hotel. Gentry and I even got to have a massage! Here are a few pictures from the trip. (I think Peter took around 1,300...so I have a ton to choose from.) I was excited to get these pics because it is just us playing and having a good time.
Photobucket
This was actually fun for me because the water was so warm. I think they said it was 103 degrees. The pictures aren't blurry it's just the steam coming off the water.
Photobucket
Me and Boston
Photobucket
I love this pic of Gentry.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love that you can see the water dripping off Brock.
Photobucket
Awww so romantic:)
Photobucket
Practicing the cheer moves with Dad.
Photobucket
Playing tug of war with Boston. I love that my boys know how to swim, yet they choose INFANT life jackets to wear. They are so weird.
Photobucket
Alyssa and Boston
Photobucket
Photobucket
Brock
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

12 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Betsy I love these pictures. Wow what a great time and fun memories tucked in wonderful pictures to remember.

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Betsy I love these pictures. Wow what a great time and fun memories tucked in wonderful pictures to remember.

The Hulls said...

I love the pictures Bets!! Looks like you guys had such a fun time!!

The Bullocks said...

Playa!

Clements Family said...

Love those pictures! How fun!

carrie said...

As always, great photos of your family! Looks like you guys had so much fun. Your kids have the cutest smiles.... They always look so happy!

Annika said...

I'm totally jealous! How fun and what a bonus they paid for it. Very cute!

Heather said...

Looks like a lot of fun. The pictures turned out cute!

Brittany said...

Those are fun pics!! I love pictures that aren't posed. What a fun thing to do with your family too!

Johnston Family said...

So cute! I ran into Peter at one of Krista & Jesses ward things & he was telling me about this. The pix turned out really good. He said that he was a little embarassed though cause he said the hotel was a hole. Bobby said she just loved you guys, isn't she super nice? I really like her. Anyhow, I am excited to see you tomorrow!

The Lind's said...

LOVE all the pictures! Cute family you have! You seriously have some hookups! :) Looks like you had a great time! And the hot pool sounds so fun! Hey we are here now when we getting together!!

McInnes Family said...

Fun pictures! I hope you get to keep them. There are some really cute ones of you guys. But, your family is always photogenic :) Fun little vacation too. It makes it especially nice too when it's Free!