Sunday, March 7, 2010

Indoor Soccer

Brock just finished basketball, and now it's indoor soccer time again. He is so fun to watch. He reminds me of Gentry, they get so intense when the game starts. He is a pretty fast little guy. He is the one wearing white....getting the ball back.
He gets really serious about the game.
Tyson fell yesterday and Brock stopped to see if he was OK. It was funny because you could tell he was torn between checking on his friend and making sure the other team didn't score.
Well it looks like Brock and Tyson are the shortest. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed my boys get a little height.
I think I forgot to post these pics from basketball. Grandpa Kim and Grandma Cyndy took him to buy Air Jordans. He LOVES them to say the least.
Brock's basketball team...including his two cousins JT and Max.

4 comments:

The Hulls said...

Go Brock!!! I love that he stopped to check on Tyson! I wish we were there so I could go to a game!

Annika said...

How fun. I can't wait to watch my kids in their own little activities. Super fun to have you in YW's today. I am looking forward to more of that! P.S. What was the that shoe site again?

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Cute Picture!! Great season Brock!!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

So glad soccer season is here. I enjoy coming to the games. I will be there next Saturday:)