Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good Times..

Gentry had a boys trip with some of his friends to golf in St. George over the weekend. It worked out good because I was able to have my friend Adrienne come in to town for a visit. She brought her two kids with her. My kids were so excited to have a "sleep over" with their friends. They all played really good together, now we are just counting down to the next time she comes.
While Adrienne was here we decided to do pictures like the one I did for my boys room. I think they turned out pretty cute. Tenli's picture has a glare in this pic, but it is adorable in real life. I loved the pic of Jett, he was actually hunting with his dad, this wasn't set up.
When we were at the store a girl asked if we were sisters. I laughed because I don't think we could be any more opposite. I'll take the compliment though:)

We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese's, but there was an hour wait so we went to Chick-fil-a to eat. It ended up working out really good and the kids had plenty of tokens to play games.
We got a babysitter and went to see Dear John. I really liked it. I would recommend it! Then we had to stop at Chili's to grab a little dessert. Yup we ate it ALL...I should probably regret it, but it was darn good.
This was a much needed visit! I was supposed to meet her in St. George a month ago, but for some reason Blanding has had record snow and she got snowed in. When they got here, her little boy Jett asked "Why is it still fall here?" Because we didn't have any snow. I thought that was pretty funny. So when is the next visit A?

7 comments:

Nielson Family said...

Everyday Tenli asks me "Can we go to Betsy's today?" just like you told her to. It was a really fun trip I just wish we didn't live so far away. You need think of some more projects for next time.

The Lind's said...

Super cute! Looks like fun! You are a crafty lady! Now you need to post some tutorials about how you do your cute crafts!! Love the pictures you made!

Nick and Amera said...

wow!! those frames are awesome, dont mind if I do try it myself sometime! You both are beautiful friends and you do look a lot a like!

AngiDe said...

I agree with Becca... you should post a tutorial. ;) Too cute not to replicate!

xo

Brittany said...

Sounds like a fun visit!! You two are gorgeous of course but I'm not sure if you two look like sisters.:) How did you make those pictures? I would love to make one for my baby boy's room when he gets here.

Johnston Family said...

Those are awesome! And you both look as bombshellish as ever! Oh, & I love that you found some of those awesome Jelly Beans (from your previous post), I want to hear all of the funny stories next time you do my hair. Which reminds me, I don't think that I ever set up my next appointment. What's up with me? I am sure that you will be hearing from me very shortly. If not even before you read this comment!

Heather said...

I thought you of all people would hate that movie. I am shocked you liked it. I don't think I could endure sitting through that show ever again. I thought it was horrible. But it looks like you guys had a great time!