Friday, February 5, 2010

GOOO RIVERTON!

Alyssa-Brynlee-Lexi


Alyssa and Lexi warming up.

We still need to work on some of these angles:)


Alyssa decided to do the Riverton High school mini cheer camp with her two friends Brynlee and Lexi. They had a good time.

I am posting one video (the others wouldn't upload) this is when the band decided to play the fight song in the middle of the cheer and dance. The look on Alyssa's face cracks me up. She actually turns around to see why they are interrupting her performance. She even gets the nervous blinking twitch because she wasn't prepared for that one. All of the girls were confused because the band wasn't supposed to play.


GOOD JOB ALYSSA!:)


6 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Alyssa, you look so cute. I wish that we could have been there. You will have to do your routine for grandpa and me. We love you.

Clements Family said...

Oh...look at your cute little cheerleader. I love it!

Mikesell Family said...

i hate that pic of me mom!

Nielson Family said...

I can't wait for Tenli to do more cheer camps. Alyssa you are beautiful!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Alyssa you did awesome!! So glad I was able to see you !!! Future cheerleader for Riverton HIgh. Gooo Alyssa. We love you tons!!!

Darci said...

So cute! Looks like they all had fun!!