Sunday, February 21, 2010

JELLY BELLY DARES

We took the kids to Lava Hot Springs for the weekend. ( I will post pics of that later.) While we were there we took the kids to an ice cream shop to get a treat. We found these Jelly Belly packs that have different flavors good and bad. For example: A black Jelly Belly could be either skunk flavor or black licorice, or a brown might be pencil shavings or caramel popcorn. So we brought them back to the place we were staying and dared the kids to try them. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Poor Brock...every time he tried one it was the gross flavor. But he was a good sport and did it over and over again. The funny thing is I could smell how bad they were, so I can't imagine how bad they tasted. There were even flavors like vomit and moldy cheese...both of which Brock got to try. In this video Brock got TOOTHPASTE. Here is a little video from Gentry's phone.

3 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

They were very brave!!! Can't wait to se the pictures.

Annika said...

Too funny! Hope you had fun. And even though I played in primary and you weren't there I will forgive you!

McInnes Family said...

Soo hilarious!! They were so brave! I think Max would have freaked out :) I have tried those jelly beans before and they were so disgusting! What a fun vacation!