Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day




Since Valentines was on a Sunday this year Gentry and I decided to celebrate it on Friday...which ended up extending itself into Saturday. It was such a fun weekend.

Friday my sister had my kids sleepover at her house. The kids were so excited they could hardly wait. (I'm horrible, I usually don't let the kids have sleepovers.) Gentry and I went to dinner and afterward went to get a couples massage. We went to Massage Envy for the first time. It was fun being with Gentry but the girl who gave me my massage had gas. Seriously girl, I can still smell your fart even though my head is in the pillow. I after the 3rd time smelling something sulfer-y I was about to stand up and tell her something stinks (a nice way of saying..."chick, I can smell you've got gas.") But luckily she stopped.









































Saturday Tara babysat my kids, she is so fun she took them to her house and made plates and plates of heart sugar cookies that the kids decorated. The kids loved it.

Gentry and I went to see the Valentine movie. I thought it was over-rated. I wouldn't recommend it..it was just OK. I thought it would be really good with all of the actors in it. Oh well, still it was entertaining:)
Then we headed to Texas Roadhouse where my friend Kristin works. She SERIOUSLY hooked us up. We didn't have to even wait! (And the place was crazy crowded.) She sent us home with some extra rolls we got to enjoy for breakfast. YUMMY!

We had a super fun weekend. The kids had fun too. Yay...until next year.

11 comments:

Clements Family said...

I am sad that Valentine's Day wasn't so good...though I will still make Brooks see it!
Sounds like you guys had a perfect weekend!!!

Annika said...

What a fun weekend! I was out of town til late Saturday night so we are going to have to celebrate late. You look darling in your picture!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Sounds like a great weekend!!

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Love your pictures. Fun weekend for all of you.

The Lind's said...

Nasty! I can't believe she was passing gas during your massage! Once in CA my hair lady did that while coloring my hair...I almost starting dry heaving! We have never had a couple's massage...I think it's time! :) Glad you had a happy valentines day!!

Darci said...

too funny! i thought you were gonna say there was some inappropriate fondling! like on the friends episode! glad it was gas but still gross! next time bring nose plugs ha! ha! sounds like fun!

Lindsey Stubler said...

What the heck? Who does that while they're giving a "relaxing" massage? I SO wish you would have said something...now that would have been funny! I want to try a couples massage sometime! (K- I just re-read that last sentence and it sounds like I want to try a couples massage with you. I meant Mark, no offense. Unless you want to come with me :))

Kaydee and the boys said...

She's excused... (only if she's pregnant). Nasty.

carrie said...

You are so funny..... How awful to have to SMELL that, let alone during a massage. ewwwww..... I'm glad you guys had such a fun Valentine's weekend though. I love the photos. You guys are so cute. I'm really so amazed at how "put together" you always look. I am lucky to be in matching sweats these days...ha ha (I'm serious!)

McInnes Family said...

Sounds like you had a nice, relaxing weekend. I feel the same about the movie. It was cute, but a little over-rated. I love your cute Valentines blocks in the backround. You have to come see my handprint signs sometime. I finished them on Sunday :)

The Bullocks said...

Air Jordan Rules (Hello 1991!)