Saturday, January 16, 2010

Boston's 1st

Boston has had a LOT of firsts...from first broken leg, first burn, first (and hopefully only) set of grey teeth, first MRI, first cavity, first hole in the wall made by his head...and now he is my first to have a tooth pulled by the dentist. (Thank you Matt!)
Boston's front tooth started turning even darker grey than all the others and he said it was hurting so my brother (and dentist) Matt had us come into his office for an xray.
Photobucket
He ended up pulling it out...luckily it was already grey or I would have cried. (I care way too much about teeth than I should.)

Boston was lucky enough to have the Tooth Fairy come and leave him a dollar and he even got to keep his tooth!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Boston, wow your first tooth to come out. Mr. Brave to have it pulled out.

Darci said...

oh well now at least Destiny won't be the only kindergartner with no front teeth now! :(

Heather said...

He looks cute with a missing tooth

Cyndy Mikesell said...

oops Boston I love how you look with your missing tooth. Blogged down below. Love ya buddy!!

Clements Family said...

How cute does he look with his missing tooth! And how lucky to get to keep the tooth too:)

The Hulls said...

Way to be so brave Boston!

The Lind's said...

What a brave handsome little guy!!

McInnes Family said...

I love how he thinks it is so cool now! He such a cute kid!! Your kids are hilarious. We were laughing so hard at the videos. Max made me play them over and over!