Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ZOO DAY

It was Alyssa's 1st grade field trip today, so my sis in law Michele and I took the kids for a trip to the zoo to meet Alyssa. The kids had a blast...although I found myself pushing them in the stroller I brought for my nephew...they said their legs were tired. My 2 year old nephew did the walking. I kept telling my kids it was good exercise if they walked, but after a while they didn't want any exercise. Hopefully I burned a few extra calories pushing them around.Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We even got to see the turtles giving each other piggybacks while the kangaroo was watching:)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Clements Family said...

Seriously the last picture is hilarious! Thanks for coming down tonight! It was fun!

Nielson Family said...

Jett is so jealous. One of his favorites things to do is go to the zoo. Hopefully it wasn't too hot. Love the shoes, they look so cute.

The Lind's said...

How funny I was going to comment on your shoes too! You definantely got some exercise in those!! :) Way cute!! Fun pictures. So when you coming to Vegas...I am getting ready! :)

510Jen said...

Don't you just love the zoo and yeah for big pictures so glad you figured it out I knew you could!

PS could your kids be any cuter.