Sunday, June 7, 2009

Alyssa's Performance..and random stories.

Alyssa had her gymnastics performance today. I was so proud of her. She has improved so much over the last few months. I remember her starting with only knowing a cartwheel and now she has moved on to some fun tricks like back walk-over, front walk-over and she's even working on her back handsprings. (I remember being scared to do the standing back handsprings.) I couldn't believe how well the whole performance went. Her teacher is so organized and it started exactly on time and finished 55 minutes later. I can't believe how talented all the little girls are. It's a lot of hard work that's for sure!

GOOD JOB ALYSSA!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Alyssa is in the middle of this pic...her skinny little legs...how I wish I had them:)
Photobucket
Our parents came to watch Alyssa. My sister Jennifer was in town and she came with her kids. My mom had to leave early...right after Alyssa's performance, and Reese wanted to stay so my dad came back with her so she could watch the rest of the show. She was glued to the performance. She wouldn't look at me while I was taking her picture....stinker:)
Photobucket

Last night while Gentry and I were trying to clean out the garage the kids were playing and keeping themselves busy with the new stuff that they were finding. I laughed when I saw this and had to get a picture of it. A few minutes later though I heard Brock crying because Boston wouldn't take his turn doing the pulling.
Photobucket
I love their faces in this picture. It makes me laugh.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Alyssa way to go. Wow, what a great performance.

Boston and Brock way to have fun. You both know how to use your imagination.

What fun, smart and absolutely wonderful grandchildren.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Wow that is so awesome that Alyssa knows how to do all of those things in gymnastics!! She is such a beautiful little girl! Where does she take gymnastics?

Clements Family said...

Alyssa looks so cute with her missing teeth...love the smile!

Bonino Family said...

OK can Alyssa be any cuter? She is gorgeous. Good job Alyssa!!!

The Lind's said...

So cute! Way to go Alyssa! I am impressed!! Love the pictures of your boys...what great buddies!

McInnes Family said...

Alyssa is so cute! She really is good at gymnastics. It's funny because now Max tries to copy what Alyssa does. He will come home and try cartwheels and hand stands. The boys are so funny. Max tries that on our lawn with the sled. But Porter is not as good at pulling, so he gives up pretty quick. But I love the chair and the umbrella :)

Natalie said...

those photos crack me up of hte boys on the sled in the driveway..so cute!!!

carrie said...

Oh my gosh... Your little niece is darling. I love her little face...AND her name. SO cute. :o) She and Alyssa look a lot alike, I think! Your boys have to be the funniest kids ever. They're so creative. I have one like that...and I think I might go even crazier if I had two exactly like him. My Bo wears me out. :o) Yours must behave better than mine, 'cause I've never seen a picture where you're not SMILING! :o)