Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
Photobucket
I had to include these pictures. Gentry took them while he was taking care of Brock, because Brock was sick...or they just wanted to get out of church??:)


I have to tell a couple funny stories about Gentry.
Gentry gets in kicks where he loves to look at stuff on KSL classifieds website. So he will have the kids come in and help him look. They get excited because he has them convinced we are getting whatever he is looking for. So the other day Gentry came home from work and Alyssa had written on a sticky note all the information for a Rhino that she wanted him to check out. She said she had to write it down on a note because she couldn't get it to go into his favorites. (I just found out they even have "my favorites" to put items you are watching.) I was laughing because he's got her trained. She wrote down the type, price, and color. She loves her Daddy! Meanwhile he was showing Brock pictures of Rhinos and there was one with a fancy paint job and Brock said "I love that one but it is too expensible."

The other day we were waiting for Alyssa to get done with gymnastics so we were all in the car and the boys started fighting and to side track them Gentry said: "That is the biggest horse I've ever seen!" I started looking everywhere, and said "Where?" He started laughing because the boys were still fighting, and I actually believed there was a huge horse in the parking lot. At least he got a good laugh. And the boys stopped fighting to see why we were laughing.

Gentry is always up to some kind of prank whether it's faking an injury or stealing someones car and calling them to tell them "I saw some guy driving it down the street." But he always makes life fun.

Happy Fathers Day to my Dad and Father in law Kim. Two of the greatest men I know! I hope you have a FABULOUS Fathers Day!

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Clements Family said...

Funny story...love that Gentry looks at KSL!
Thanks for making me feel better about Bella's underbite!

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Love your Father's Day pictures. Thanks for sharing your stories. Love, Mom