Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Our Temple"

I realize this is everyone's temple, but I like to think they built it nice and close just for us:) I loved it! It was beautiful. I'm so excited to have another temple so close.
Photobucket
My little niece Reese decided to join the family pic. She fits in better than I do:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
My little sister Jennifer came back from Pennsylvania to visit and she arranged the tickets. (Thank you Jennifer.) I miss her, and it's so fun when she comes back in town. She is my little sister and everyone refers to her as "the perfect one"...and I can't disagree. I have to write one of my favorite stories about her.

Jennifer was in middle school (probably about 14) and my mom went to tell her good night and she was in the middle of saying a prayer and put her finger up so my mom wouldn't interrupt. My mom decided to go watch the news then come back downstairs afterward. AFTER the news was over Jennifer was STILL praying. So my mom told her she needed to finish up tomorrow night because she needed to get to bed. Jennifer is always praying for someone...well everyone. We always joke that if we really need something we have Jennifer pray for us because she has the most faith.
Photobucket
I love her little kids Chase and Reese. Her cute hubby is still finishing up school stuff so he wasn't able to make it.
Photobucket

6 comments:

The Hulls said...

Thanks Bets!!! That was fun and I'm glad we could all go together! I love being here, but it's going by way to fast! I love your family picture... and Reese trying to squeeze in! I think she fits in pretty well! Love you guys!

Nielson Family said...

Sweet Jennifer....I still like the rubberband story the best. I'm so excited to come up and visit next month. Maybe it will have stopped raining by then.

Clements Family said...

I can't wait to take my kids to see the Temple. You look gorgeous...and I swear you keep getting skinnier and skinnier. Whats your secret?

carrie said...

Your sister is so cute, too! You guys have such a cute family. I love all the pictures. You look so skinny in those pictures! (not that you don't ALWAYS look that way...but you look SKINNIER) I swear, you guys look like you belong in a magazine. Hope you're enjoying your summer!

The Bullocks said...

I need to figure out how to get tickets. it's so funny how much little Reese looks like your kids.
My kids keep asking when we get to come and play for (4 hours!!!!) because when we had to leave the birthday party early I told them we could come and play for a long time one day. I guess they think 4 hours is a long time. So yes we do need to set something up. For some reason this week is so crazy. can you play sometime next week.

McInnes Family said...

I love our new temple too! It is so beautiful and I love that we can see it all the time. You guys are all so beautiful :) I am glad you got to spend some time with Jennifer. She really is the sweetest person ever!