Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Follow up..

So one of my friends did a similar quiz for her kids. I thought I'd ask the kids a few questions to see what their answers were.

How old is Dad?
Alyssa--Is he older than 20? (Me: yes) um 30.
Brock--17
Boston--18

How much does Dad weigh?
Alyssa--30lbs
Boston and Brock at the same time answered 50lbs

What is Daddy's favorite thing to do?
Alyssa--Watch the Jazz games
Both boys unanimously agreed--To look on the computer for Rhino's

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Alyssa--Look at Rhinos
Boston--wrestle
Brock--"Go at the gas station and I get treats." (Dad lets them pick the more expensive treats.)

Then as the questions went on, Boston and Brock gave me the following questions to ask them. They came up with the questions and the answers both. They were really getting in to this.

What is Daddy's favorite movie?

Boston--Harry Potter (the funny thing is none of us have seen it, so I don't know why he came up with that one.)
Brock--Basketball ( I think he has movies and TV confused.)
Alyssa--um I don't know (She was the closest because he doesn't like to watch movies more than once.)

Where is Daddy's favorite place to go?

Boston--Disneyland
Brock--To get Rhinos (are we seeing a trend with the Rhino obsession?)
Alyssa--The Chinese Food place (aka Golden Tree in Riverton..I think we are the only people that actually like the place.)

What is Daddy's favorite toy?

Brock--(yes you guessed it)..Rhinos and 4 wheelers.
Boston--Basketball
Alyssa-- The Wii

We love you Daddy!
Photobucket
This was a couple years ago, Gentry had a brilliant idea to paint a Y on the cement.

5 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

isnt that quesitonaire so fun! cute answers, I love what kids have to say, they are so creative in thier thinking!! hahah. You have darling kids Betsy, I love reading your blog! YOur kids, especially yoru boys give you a run for your money!! hahah. Your a cute mom though, they are lucky to have you!

Heather said...

Hey, you're not the only ones...we love the Golden tree too! Oops.. I better get off the computer and hurry to my appt. Sorry if I'm late!!

Clements Family said...

I love the picture of your kids with the Y...even though that isn't my team of choice. Love the answers!

The Hulls said...

Oh I love your kids!! They just make me happy! Love you guys!

carrie said...

I love that picture of your kids with the Y. Bo is sitting on my lap and he got all excited and asked if you guys have a BYU pool...?? :o) CUTE post, as always!