Friday, April 24, 2009

School Projects

The other day we asked the boys what they learned at school and they told us they learned about the moon. They proceeded to tell us that "the moon isn't made of gravity, so if you jump you will stay in the air, but on earth we have gravity so we come back down." I thought it was pretty smart that they actually listened. Most days they can't remember the letter of the day so this was impressive.
Their teacher is really cute with them. Today they came home from school with their own creations of the moon. I'm not very good at keeping projects around my house so it's better if I take a picture to remember it.
Photobucket
Boston's creation of the moon
Photobucket

Brock's version of the moon.
Take note:
Still sporting the same hat
Wearing his "cool" necklace
Also sporting his infamous All A Dollar watch.
Brock is so funny about what he wears. Some things just aren't worth the battle. Oh and he likes the fact that his hat makes his ears bend out. I'm afraid they might stay that way.

One more side note: The other day I was having a rough day and I was crying and the boys asked me if I was crying and I said no. Then Boston said "Then how come you're sniffing? Is it cause you want to be able to smell real good?" I thought it was pretty cute, and had to laugh.

4 comments:

The Hulls said...

Good job Boston and Brock on telling your mom about the moon! I love Brock's hat and watch and cool necklace! That sidenote story made me laugh, they are too cute! Love you guys!!

The Bullocks said...

Cute boys. good idea to just take a picture. I always feel so guilty throwing away the projects, but really how many can you really save. Sorry you were having a bad day. I think every mom of young kids gets one of those at least once a week.

Brittany said...

That's cute! Your boys are sweet!

The Lind's said...

Your boys are too cute! I love how much attention they put into what they wear! So cute! I like the ears too!