Saturday, April 11, 2009

EASTER WEEKEND

This has probably been one of the most fun Easter weekends for my kids. They got to see Monsters vs Aliens on Thursday with Grandma Cyndy, then on Friday she took them to see the new Hannah Montana movie. ( I can't remember the name.) They thought it was so fun. I loved it too because it gave me a chance to run errands without the kids. Thank you Cyndy:)

Then on Thursday after the movie we went to Cyndy's house to decorate eggs, and make these cute little birds nests from rice crispy treats. They turned out really cute and the kids loved it. After Cyndy's we went to my Mom's for pizza and egg decorating. (The kids love to dye the eggs.)

Brock and Alyssa waiting to decorate the eggs.

Boston, Grandma Cyndy and Brock.
Boston taking his sweet time to place the jelly beans just right.



Boston dyed my egg for me.
Grandma Suzie and Boston

Then Saturday morning we braved the weather and took the kids to the Riverton Easter Egg Hunt. They loved it. I couldn't believe what a good job Riverton City did. My kids' buckets were full! They had two Easter bunnies for everyone to get pictures with. I thought it was definitely worth the cold rainy wait. Kids are oblivious to the weather when treats are involved.

Gentry took Alyssa to the area for her age group, and I went with the boys to their age group. It was pretty chaotic but that only lasted about a minute and a half, then it was time to head home!

5 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

We sure did have a fun Easter weekend. Thanks to Kassie too for coming to help me at the movies. The movies were both cute and the egg dying, nest making and easter egg hunt were great too. Thanks for coming with me. Love you three grandma:)

carrie said...

What a FUN weekend! Your kids have amazing Grandmas! :o) I used to love that Riverton Easter egg hunt. I always thought they did a good job...and the kids always loved it. You guys all look so cute, as always, in the photos. How do you still look that stinking CUTE in rain and humidity?? ha ha I swear, Betsy...it's unfair. :o) HAPPY EASTER to you and your ADORABLE family!!

carrie said...

What a FUN weekend! Your kids have amazing Grandmas! :o) I used to love that Riverton Easter egg hunt. I always thought they did a good job...and the kids always loved it. You guys all look so cute, as always, in the photos. How do you still look that stinking CUTE in rain and humidity?? ha ha I swear, Betsy...it's unfair. :o) HAPPY EASTER to you and your ADORABLE family!!

The Hulls said...

Happy Easter!!! You guys really did have a fun Easter weekend! Love you guys!

The Hulls said...

Oh and I LOVE your picture at the top!!! You guys are one good looking family! Betsy, why can't I look so pretty like you, you're just gorgeous!