Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Aquarium 1/2 Price Night

So last month Adrienne wanted to take the kids to the aquarium, but I had meetings scheduled, so we rescheduled for this month. (We wanted to go on the first Monday of the month cause it's 1/2 price.) The kids had a good time...although I wish it would have lasted a little longer:) But we got 45 minutes of them running from exhibit to exhibit.

The next day I had to run errands, soccer sign ups, return books to library, go to the bank, meet friends for lunch, take junk from basement to the dump etc. My kids honestly said "This is such a fun day!" I swear they just like to go places. I guess I don't have to take them anywhere too exciting. Their favorite place to go....the dump! Who knew?

Enjoying our quick little break.

7 comments:

The Hulls said...

How fun! I love that they thought that running errands, was such a fun day! You look so pretty Bets! Love and miss you guys!

McInnes Family said...

I didn't know they had a 1/2 price night! I actually ended up getting a season pass for me and Max and Porter is still free. It's kinda a fun little get-a-way. It does go by way to fast. I love the post about what brothers are good for. Sooo hilarious!

Nielson Family said...

Everyday my kids ask if they can go to the Aquarium but I keep telling them it's closed. One of these days they are going to catch on.

Clements Family said...

I didn't know about 1/2 price night. I will have to take the kids. How fun!

carrie said...

My kids love that place, too. (the aquarium) I'm sure if I took them to the dump, they would love THAT, too. ha ha You look fantastic...and I love your purse! :o)

The Lind's said...

You are lucky...my kids hate running errands...maybe I need some tips on making it fun! :) How fun is the Aquarium...where is it? I don't remember there being one when I lived there! Cute pictures...and you do look gorgeous as always!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Looks like a lot of fun. You know we are going on our first grade field trip there. I am sure you will want to join us. I will make sure you are first on the list. LOL !!!