Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD.

I have the best hubby in the world. I've always said there are 2 concerts that I'd want to go to. Britney Spears is one and the other is Justin Timberlake. On Monday Gentry called his friend Brock and they bought tickets for me and Kristin to see BRITNEY! I loved it. It was so much fun. Thanks BABE! I LOVE YOU!

Kristin was laughing at me cause I was acting like a star struck 16 year old. I don't care...it was so much fun. Britney is such an entertainer. I had a blast. I wish we could have gotten better pics, but we seriously had AWESOME seats. I turned to Kristin like 5 times and said how much I loved where we were sitting.


I wanted to get pictures with the concert in the background, but I felt bad cause I kept asking people to take our pics, so this is as good as it gets. PS notice my hat still has raindrops on it. We had to walk though a hurricane on our way in...so we were soaking wet.
I am a crappy video person, but here are a couple quick clips. The first one I missed the part where she said Hey Salt Lake...the second I just was a little clip, but it doesn't show how good our seats were. I loved it!

12 comments:

Nielson Family said...

Gentry really is the best and he's hot:) I'm so jealous you guys got to go. That is seriously one of the best girls night out ever. Keep updating your blog I love all the pictures.

Brittany said...

What a fun concert!! I love concerts and I'm sure Britney put on a great show. So many fun costume changes huh? What a great husband you have!:)

Clements Family said...

Really...that is so awesome that he surprised you! So sweet! Glad you had fun!

The Bullocks said...

how fun. you look so cute in your new family picture. I was going to tell you Bailee was watching Dancing with the stars with me and she thought Juliann Huff was you. I thought it was funny and a really good compliment.

AngiDe said...

Oh man, I'd love to see her in concert. I bet she was totally entertaining and such a great concert. What a sweet hubby you have!

XO

carrie said...

You do have a sweet and cute husband! :o) I wanted to go to this concert...but I couldn't find anyone who wanted to go! I was SO bummed! I'm so happy for you that you got to go...AND that you got great seats, too! LUCKY you! I loved all the pictures, as always! :o)

Lisa said...

Hey , how did you like the show??
We are going later this month. I heard it was awesome, but pretty trashy !! :( I am excited anyway.

McInnes Family said...

I keep forgetting to ask you how it was?? It looks like you guys had a fun time!! I love your cute Easter family picture. You have the most beautiful family. Seriously, you guys never take a bad picture!

Johnston Family said...

I am soooooooooooo jealous! I wanted to go to that concert so bad! I love the new family picture! Super cute! Peter took some more pictures of me, he wanted to try some new things out with the lighting, there on his blog. I miss you, we should get together!

510Jen said...

How fun! What a great hubby you have. I will email you directions as soon as I get a second. Fun easter pics.

Look at you miss skinny minnie.

missy :) said...

Nice Betsy!! You went to see Britney, I didn't even know she was doing concerts!LOL!! I guess I'm a little behind on things:) The funny part is I am looking at your blog at work and I said something about the Britney concert- she said 'Holy crap! whose that with Britney?? then she got closer and realized it wasn't Britney then she asked if we were full sisters ( me looking like crap i think she thought, "blended family") Then she said you could totally double for Jessica Simpson. to save myself I told her we had different dads :) then I laughed... long night:)
Oh- love the Easter pictures, you should win an award for being so on top of everything! Im glad you are cuz I love your Blog!!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

I can't believe you didn't tell me you went to see her. Glad you had a great time.