Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009

A few more of the Easter activities. We have lots of fun traditions between mine and Gentry's families. It was a fun filled weekend! The kids had a blast.

At my parents house before dinner we all have to find the egg with our name on it. Alyssa had a monkey bar competition with all the other cousins, she gave them all a run for their money. She is pretty good at skipping bars. Watch out!Brock was pretty proud of himself. He wore his new basket ball jersey to church under his church clothes, and I didn't realize it until we were already at church. The hat actually came off for the 3 hours we were at church.

Sad little Boston, he didn't like the color of his egg.



Boston found his egg first. He forgot that he dyed it orange and yellow. I think he thought his was the pinkish purple one he dyed for me. As soon as he found mine, I let him keep it and he was all smiles from then on.


The kids love making funny faces.


Thanks for listening and putting shoes on like I asked...Boston:)

The Mikesell family cousins
Grandma and Grandpa gave them swimsuits for Easter.

12 comments:

Lisa said...

beautiful picture. Do you have extensions???
Your hair is gorgeous.

The Hulls said...

Oh how fun!!! I wish we could have been there! But don't worry, we will be there in less than two months... not that were counting...

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Such a cute family!! Darling pictures. I hope to post my pics on Monday. Your hair is nice and lucky you just naturally beautiful. Your little family always looks amazing. Sounds like a fun filled Easter Weekend.

Love you all, Mom

Clements Family said...

Love the new picture...and I love how you guys always match. I need to do that. What a fun weekend you guys had. And I love that Brock wore his jersey under his church clothes!

AngiDe said...

What a fun easter weekend!!
And I love the colors in your family photos! You guys look great!

XO

Michelle D. said...

Could your family be any cuter? NO! Darling family picture :) I love that Cyndy gives them swimsuits for Easter and that your mom hides eggs with your names on it...fun traditions!

Lisa said...

Wow, you are lucky to have such long beautiful hair. Yes, I have had extensions. Not currently, but I have had them in like 5 times :)
I know, I should be in more pictures. Really just so my kids know that they had a mother too . ha ha
Your family is gorgeous. I am sure you hear that all the time :)

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Love your pictures. Thanks again for sharing. Alyssa is really good on the monkey bars.

Heather said...

You guys look like you had a fun time. I was laughing at your comment because Kaylee is the one that picked out both outfits. So I think you and Kaylee might be good shopping buddies. Maybe I could go with the two of you and you could teach me a thing or two. She actually saw that picture of Alyssa and about died that the two of them now have 2 dresses that are the same. She wants to know if she wants to wear them on the same day togther:)

The Lind's said...

Cute cute cute pictures! Love your family picture up top! Looks like you had a fun filled Easter weekend! :) I love that Boston snuck sp? in his jersey to church...how cute!

carrie said...

It looks like you guys had a great Easter! I love seeing all your cute pictures.... Besty, your family is just beautiful. I loved the family photo the best. I love how you guys all match...and you're all just adorable. I still think you belong in a magazine.... I'll agree with everyone else, too, and say that I just LOVE your hair. It is just gorgeous. Have a great week! :o)

Brittany said...

Fun Easter activities!! The kids look so dang cute! I like the new family picture too!