Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Birthday Lunch


For everyone's birthday (well the girls at least) we try to get together at someone's house and we get Cafe Rio take out. Well it was my birthday so we got together for some yummy food. My two sis-in laws couldn't make it. My Grandma Betty was with us though! She is 90 years old...can you believe that???

Ummm so you are wondering where the Cafe Rio is? Yep already in our tummies, we ate it before we had a chance to take a picture.

My friend Adrienne took me to get my nails done. It was so fun, but now my poor clients keep getting stabbed cause I'm still not used to them. Typing is a little harder too, but I'm getting used to it. I love having nails cause you feel like your hands look so much prettier.

Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Happy Birthday!! Yummy!!! Sounds like you had a long continuous party. Going to dinner, organizing, freedom from your little kido's (by the way they were so good and so much fun. Thanks for letting me babysit).And a yummy lunch with your mom sisters and grandma. Wow I hope I look as Grandma Betty when I am 90!! Glad you had a great Birthday!!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

P.S. Do you think I could be invited to Adrienne's blog? Will you ask her and also Brock and Kristens. Send me their e-mails and I will ask them. Thanks cutie!

carrie said...

I'm glad you had so much fun! What a cute family you have. I just told Missy yesterday that I think you guys have such a great, supportive family....and you're so lucky. Plus, you've got great in-laws. :o) I agree w/you on the nail thing. I don't EVER get nails, 'cause I am just lame I guess...and I had them done the other day, and I feel like I can't do ANYTHING right now. ha ha They look pretty though, and that's why I got them. I just hope nobody expects me to pick anything little off the ground or counter...and today it was SO hard to put a rubber band in Bella's hair. I'm just a dork. :o) Happy New Year to your cute family! Have fun and be careful tonight, if you go out.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!! Any excuse for Rio is a good one, especially birthdays! I bet your nails look awesome. What a fun birthday!

Nielson Family said...

You should have taken a picture of your nails. I am getting better with putting in and taking out my contacts though. I hope you don't take for granted your family and all the support you have around you. Glad you had a good birthday.