Sunday, December 14, 2008

Toenail Clippings???



So I know the title of this post is a little gross sounding so let me explain.

Boston and Brock were playing outside and Boston found this tiny little thing that looked like a crumb of some sort. So they came running in to show me. (I don't know what their obsession is with these teeny tiny things.) They are yelling "Mom come look at this!!" So I go over to check it out and I'm squinting trying to make it out and I said "What is it you guys?" And Brock pipes in "Is it somebody's toenail clippings?" I about died laughing because now I have to tell you the back ground on that story:

I make everyone go out on the back patio to clip their toenails, and one day Gentry clipped his toenails and came in. A few minutes later Alyssa came in to tell us that Boston was out collecting Gentry's toenail clippings...like some sort of toy collection. I went out there and told him it was disgusting and that he needed to throw away the toenails--and he was actually sad about it.
Some day Boston is going to read this and want to throw up. So while your kids are collecting Transformers, and Barbies...my kids will be collecting..toenails? YUCK!

5 comments:

carrie said...

I think that's hilarious! That is totally something one of my little boys would do. I'm constantly wondering where in the world they get their crazy and silly ideas from. Oh well, at least they have fun and active imaginations, huh?? :o) BTW, I loved your Christmas card. You have one of the cutest families I've ever seen....seriously. Hope you're having a fun holiday season... Are you done with all your shopping yet?? :o)

The Hulls said...

They crack me up! I was laughing reading this! Can't wait to see you guys in 5 days! Wahoo!!

Nielson Family said...

Your friends party looked like fun. Everybody was dressed all cute. Boston probably has a secret stash of toenail clippings that you don't know about:)

The Lind's said...

How funny! Your little guys and their stories crack me up! Good thing they keep you laughing! Your party looked like a hit! How fun! I always love white elephants gifts! Sweet Katie and her gift! Too funny!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Funny story!! Those twins come up with the funniest things.