Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Holidays



alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5284857391588433650" />

Boston was an angel for this years Nativity story, he couldn't have been happier. Brock was a shepherd and Alyssa was Mary.


Christmas Eve was at my sister Janay's house this year. Even my Grandma Betty was able to be there. The only person missing was my brother Alan. Hopefully he can make it next year.

This has been such a fun holiday time for me and my family. We had a great Christmas. And I had one of the best birthdays! I've been having too much fun to blog, so now I will play catch up for the days I've missed.

4 comments:

carrie said...

I'm glad you had a fun birthday! I love seeing the pictures of your cute family. Missy's kids are growing up so much! I haven't seen them since last basketball season. What a fun family...and it's awesome that you all get together like that. :o)

Heather said...

What a cute family picture. That's fun that everybody was able to be there. I laughed so hard seeing Boston as the angel!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

I love that you so the manager scene every year. I would love to see it one year. You have an amazing family. And may I say I love my little angel.:)

Di said...

I was just thinking that I haven't seen you post pics of your side of the family. What a nice big family picture.