Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Cards


One of my very favorite things about Christmas time is getting Christmas cards in the mail. I always get excited to get the mail...for some reason I always have this hope that I'm going to win a million dollars or something. But I'm always let down because it's just bills and ads. But at Christmas time I may not get my million dollars, but I do get Christmas cards and it is so fun! My only complaint is my mail person is always late! I wait until about 4:00pm or 5:00pm before the mail even gets here...and sometimes it's even later.

So my mother in law is so fabulous she wanted the grand-kids to all have matching sweaters for her Christmas card picture, and she bought them the cute sweaters they are wearing in this picture. I need to get a copy of the whole family so you can see how cute it looks with all of the grand-kids. That will be my next update!

8 comments:

The Bullocks said...

so don't be to impressed with my card. my sister in law made them for me, and then I ran out and decided those ones took to long to put together so the second have just got the cosco special's. by the way I was so impressed with your poem you've done it once again.
I also LOVE getting cards. it's so fun to see what everyone is up to.

Nielson Family said...

Glad the family pictures turned out cute. You guys have more family pictures than anyone I know. Good thing Gentry is such a good sport. Ian will only cooperate every couple of years.

Coatsy's said...

ADORABLE.... I love the card that you guys sent, wonderful.... You should get ours shortly... Love you guys

The Naylors said...

So the mail drives me crazy too! I love it when all the kids have cute holiday outfits. You all look adorable.

Clements Family said...

Me too...I love getting the mail! I get so excited for cards and packages! Loved your card!

Nick and Amera said...

YOur ontop of your game! I havent even gotten our pictures done for christmas cards cause our photograher has been so busy!! Leave it up to me to wait till the last 2 weeks right??? Anyway, your family is adorable and you all just look so complete with eachother! Hey check out my blog, that picture of christ is up!

The Lind's said...

Agree! I LOVE getting the mail in Dec. Christmas cards are the best! You family is so photogenic sp? I swear everyone always is smiling. We struggle with that! Cute pictures!

Brett and Andrea Robinson said...

I LOVE getting cards, too! We just had our family pictures taken on Saturday, so hopefully I'll be able to get ours out this week. :)