Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend Update









So this last weekend we had a family reunion with Gentry's Mom's side of the family. It was really fun, her sisters are all really out-going and friendly. The kids had a ton of fun. Gentry's aunt and cousins were in charge of games, and they played the egg passing game, and the pillow case jumping races. My kids thought it was great.

Gentry couldn't wait to get home to watch the BYU game because he had it recorded, and didn't want someone to give away the score. Alyssa took our picture on the couch, and for some reason the flash didn't go off, but I have to put this picture on because the picture just previous to this one (I didn't post it) Gentry's one eye was kind of closed. I was teasing him...have any of you seen the Rob and Big episode where they are shooting pictures for the cereal box?...anyway that was Gentry's eye. (He made me watch every episode and it is the most retarded funny show.) Anyway Gentry wanted to make sure his eyes were open for this picture:)

6 comments:

Johnston Family said...

I love Rob & Big!!! So funny! Have you ever noticed that whenever Big takes a bite out of any food, he squints his one eye. Mike & I were like, Is there something wrong with his eye?

The Lind's said...

So fun! Looks like a great weekend! My kids would love all those races...Gerry however would be either home watching the game...or just as antsy (sp?) as Gentry. But I am sure Gentry was happy with the outcome of the game...our house was!:)

Clements Family said...

Well I am sure Gentry was glad he got to watch the game...since there wasn't much of one! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Coatsy's said...

Hey Mikesell's--- Looking GREAT!!! You guys have the cutest family.. Hope all is well.. Lots of love

Nick and Amera said...

Im back in the loop!! Fun times, I love everything that is going on with you and your family! You have such a cute family and kids...im glad things have gone well for you.....now we can keep in touch again....well I can anyway :)

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Thanks so much for coming. I think everyone had a great time. I was so impressed with how well the twins did on the egg race! It sure meant a lot to me. It was nice for all of us to renew our friendships.
Thanks again!!!!!