Thursday, September 11, 2008

Brilliant Brock


Brock is probably one of the smartest kids around(ahem)...he may not remember the letter of the day at preschool after reviewing it with him for 10 minutes, but he is a great problem solver in the family. A couple days ago our tv was having issues with the DVR and it wasn't working, so Brock said "I have a great idea, we should just put gas in it."

Then today he comes running in from taking Alyssa to the bus stop and is showing me this teeny tiny green ball and was ecstatic to say that he found a Leprechaun's Beach Ball. Who knew? If you would like to see it click on the picture and squint your eyes and you might be able to see it. He told me to hold on to it and not lose it, but let's be honest...I have no clue where it is. How am I supposed to keep track of something that small? I think he forgot about it anyway:)

5 comments:

Clements Family said...

That is totally a beach ball! How cute is Brock!

Lindsey Stubler said...

Way funny. I had to really squint, but I think I saw the beach ball.

Nielson Family said...

oh my gosh the "Leprechaun's Beach Ball" that is classic

The Bullocks said...

Brock is so cute. I love how kids think, it's so funny.
and P.S Because of your arm I went and had all of my moles looked at. Luckily I think I'm ok. but that is so scary.
and I would totally go to Texas in February to get away from the crappy cold. although I'm glad I'm not there now.

carrie said...

What a cute kid! I love that imagination! I went on a "date" with my little 5 year old tonight...and I couldn't believe the stuff he was "pretending". I loved it and I tried as hard as I could not to laugh 'cause his imagination is out of control. It was fun though.... Keep the stories coming about your adorable kids. I love to read them!! :o)