Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lagoon Again.











We went to Lagoon on Saturday for FREE!!! How awesome is that? My father in law got tickets from his work and it even included free parking and lunch. We had a blast. It was perfect weather and the rides seemed less crowded so we went on a ton more rides. The kids had so much fun. I went with the boys on the scrambler and I was laughing so hard because every time we spun around the kids would smack in to each other. I tried to put my hand in between them, but they could care less they were laughing as hard as me. Anyway my stomach hurt from laughing so hard, and as I got off Gentry asked "Um are you having more fun, or are the kids having more fun?" I'd say it was probably a tie. Gentry doesn't have much of a stomach for that kind of stuff so he took lots of pictures. I was so glad he came this time, he always makes me laugh. We had such a good time. THANKS FOR THE TICKETS KIM...and Kennecott!

6 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

The Lagoon was so much fun!! I am so glad we could all go. I loved watching the grandkids. I am glad they all get along so well. Fall Fun!!

carrie said...

You guys are the cutest little family. I can't believe how pretty you look...even at Lagoon!! :o) How fun that you got to go with Kim and Cyndy again. I loved seeing the picture of them. Cyndy looks adorable as always, too!! I'll bet your kids just had a blast. I'll bet it was the perfect time to go!!

Clements Family said...

Fun!!! I have to say, I think it is great that you and Gentry always take a picture together! He is great to do that...Brooks always complains!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

How fun!! I love Lagoon. I need to take my kids they keep asking to go. You and your kids look so cute!! That was fun to see you the other day. Oh by the way what is that hat ladies number?

Heather said...

I'm jealous, you've got to go to Lagoon twice this year. Maybe I can talk Mike into going sometime...he's not much of a fan.

Natalie said...

hurray for Lagoon! we bought the season passes this year...and it was the best thing that we ever did! we have gone 16 times...a bit excessive, sure, but with 5 boys, it gets them out of the house! Looks like a fun day!