Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas!!!







We had such a great Christmas and the kids had the time of their life. We went to my parent's house for breakfast and we went to Gentry's house for dinner.



We took the kids to the Water Horse movie. I wouldn't recommend it though. It was a little dark and scary for a kid movie. They didn't really like it either. They asked if we could go to Enchanted again.






Santa brought the kids bikes, so Gentry and I shoveled snow in the back yard to they could ride their bikes. We had lots of fun watching them play with all of their new toys.

9 comments:

The Hulls said...

I love your pictures! Brock sure is a good winker! I love your kids!

Lyndee said...

I am so glad you had a great Christmas.I love all the Pic's. So cute.

Clements Family said...

Looks like fun! My boys are getting bikes for their birthdays in a few days! Your kids are so stinking cute

Amy said...

Santa totally came through with the bikes! I love the classic pictures of kids on bikes on a snowy Christmas morning! So cute!

The Bullocks said...

ya water horse looked a little odd. I'm glad to know to for sure not to go and see it. especially because even hair spray scares Tyson.
it looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. and I hope you had a good Birthday. Katie

Ross and Debbie said...

What fun Christmas pictures! I love it that you shoveled snow for the kids to ride their new bikes. Now that's good parenting for ya! I read the book
Water Horse to my fourth graders and they had a hard time understanding it so I knew it would be a little too mature for youngsters. Why didn't you ask me :) ?!?

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Darling pics of your kids. How do you do the grouped together pictures. I need to learn how to do that to cute down on space. Hope you guys had a fun trip!

Nielson Family said...

Just curious Betsy, have you ever had a bad picture taken of yourself? I'm glad you had a good Christmas.

Chereebee said...

looks like you had a great christmas!! How fun that all your kids got bikes for christmas and that they're riding around in the snow :)