Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve




It's Christmas Eve! My kids are so excited. They can't wait for tomorrow morning. (Neither can I.)




Here are some pictures of the last few days. The kids got to see Santa at my parents' party. They were so excited to talk to him. Brock tries to act tough and ask for once again...something new. Boston was his cheesy self and just giddy to be sitting on Santa's lap. Alyssa is a little bit shy still, but was having fun. She asked me afterwards if that was the real Santa because she could see a "band" on his face. (Maybe she noticed the rubber band holding his beard on.) I told her I wasn't sure, but either way if it wasn't Santa then it was one of his helpers.




The skirt I am wearing is my Mother-in-law's. We went shopping the day after Thanksgiving and I fell in love with it, but couldn't choke up the money to pay for it....so I convinced Cyndy she needed it. She bought it and was nice enough to let me wear it on Sunday. I was excited because it kind of matched Alyssa's skirt. Thank you again Cyndy!




Last but not least...the PAJAMA Christmas party. Cyndy does this every year and it's my very favorite tradition. She always surprises us with new pajamas. Aren't they the cutest pajamas ever? I love what she picks out. It's nice because they are sweats so I can wear them all of the time!

5 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

We have sure had a fun Christmas!! It was so fun to see the kids open gifts from Santa!! Dinner was nice. Thanks for coming over. And thanks for inviting us to the movie. It was fun!! Thanks for borrowing my clothes. I feel like if you want to wear them I still must be hip, old but hip! I love doing the Pajamas too. They are always fun and I love tormenting you cause you never know what they will be!! HE HE
Hey Happy Birthday tomorrow December 26th!! We love you!

Clements Family said...

Happy Birthday Betsy! Your pictures are so cute. We hope you had a good Christmas.

Ross and Debbie said...

Hey Happy Birthday Betsy! What fun Christmas pictures. I love the skirt too, that was very nice of Cyndy to let you wear it. Thanks for making my hair look so great! Check out my new hair blog-i think you will enjoy it. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Darling pictures! I love the matching skirts and the pajams are so cute too! I am reading the comments before mine and it looks like it is your birthday today! I hope you have a very happy birthday!
Love ya
trista

Allison Bushman said...

Okay... the Mikesell models... you guys are so cute! Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year's!