Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Halloween!

This year Halloween was on a Thursday.  The kids were off track and the weather was beautiful.  Couldn't ask for a better day/night.
Gentry and Brock love watching the Jazz game on our bed.
 My Dad invited the kids to come over and learn how to make fudge.  Alyssa has been asking him to teach her, so she was really excited.  She loves fudge.


 We went over to Trent and Mendee's house for dinner.  Angie made this Mummy Meatloaf.  I tried claiming that I made it, but everyone laughed.  They all know I couldn't be that creative...and good at cooking.
 Alyssa took off with her friends early so I didn't get a picture of her costume.  Luckily I got one last week when she dressed up.



 Bridger got baptized on Saturday.  Gentry had to work so he didn't make it.

 My friend April gave us tickets to the Jazz game.  We went a little early hoping to get autographs, but we didn't get any.  The kids played a game and won free towels though!



 Alyssa was the only one who actually made a basket!  Pretty impressive!



 The boys had a blast trying to catch things that were thrown into the crowd and cheering on the Jazz.


1 comment:

S said...

Great pictures and great kids. Love you all.