Sunday, March 24, 2013

WHY IS IT STILL SNOWING IN MARCH?

Brock has started baseball practice.  While he practiced, Boston practiced math.  He's getting lots better!
 My mom bought some new nail polishes and let Alyssa borrow them.  Somehow Alyssa talked Gentry into painting her toenails.  He did such a good job I don't think she's gonna want me to ever do it.
 For week 3 of off track, we took the kids to Trafalga.  They had a good time.
 Christa rode the ride with them.
 The boys' faces crack me up.




 Alyssa tends to take after me...we are terrified of heights.  This is as high as she got the first few times, but apparently when I wasn't watching she made it up the whole way.  So I guess she is braver than me.
 Gentry was working on Saturday and Alyssa was at a friend's house so Christa and I took the kids to see The Croods.  I wasn't super excited to see it, but I ended up liking it even more than my kids.  I thought it was hilarious.
 It snowed the last few days here, but by the end of the day the majority was melted.  The boys kept busy trying to make a wall.  They got the cooler from the shed and shoveled the snow off the grass and built a wall.  I love that it keeps them busy!  But I'm ready for SPRING!!

2 comments:

S said...

Love all the pictures.

Nielson Family said...

Wow, where have I been. I missed all these posts. Love the updates and pictures.