Sunday, March 3, 2013

BOYS 'N BOXES

The other day Boston said "Mom, remember when you surprised us with that huge box when we came home from school?  That was AWESOME!" 
Well a few years ago we had a giant sofa box and I told the boys we got them a "surprise".  They loved it even more than I thought they would.  So when Boston was reminding me about the story, I thought I'd go back to Costco to see if they had any extra boxes.  But they didn't.  No one has any boxes.  So Gentry decided to buy a new BBQ smoker and luckily it came with a box.  I also posted on Facebook to see if anyone had any at their house....and luckily they did.  The boys have loved making a fort.  They just said they still need MORE boxes.  Oh boy.
 They can make anything out of boxes, duct tape and a little construction paper.

1 comment:

S said...

love their creativity.